Friday, December 18, 2009

GINGERLAND SCRAP LAY OUT


This is my first time posting a Lay Out (LOL). This is one of the four creations I need for my entry to a contest. Cross your fingers for me. This is made from heavy chipvoard (21 x12) that is foldable. It is covered with brown gingham fabric. Actually I have used different types of fabric to create the frames, the flourishes, the house roof, the gingerbread men...... ufff!! a lot of details that I am still working on it.

This is the top view with the pop up house and the slide card.

Both sides of the Lay Out . The house is made with Cricut Design Studio. ( I had a lot of fun creating it). Needed to cut it more than 5 times to get the correct dimensions. Windows and door have acrylic on the inside. The roof is made from stiffed felt and edge inked.

Folding the house. The house pops up out when the card is opened. It is stucked to the left part from the lay out
Different views of the pop up house. I was inspired on the sizzix house pop up die ( actually I have it but I wanted a bigger house with different style of windows and door)

This is the right part with the slide card closed. The pics are revealed when pulling down the tab.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and my best for this New Year. Hope to post something else for this Christmas. I will try and do my best. I have some pending projects and hopefully I would finish them before year 2010. (hehe)
THKS for looking!!!

2 comments:

Monique said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgious !!! That must have been so much work, but so worth it !

Merry Christmas !!

Hugs Monique

Karin said...

Wow,wow wow,wonderful,super toll.
lg
karin
Merry Christmas and wonderful days.