Thursday, November 19, 2009

COCO MERRY CHRISTMAS CARD

Adding some items for this Season. Here is a card created with my own files in SCAL. Is not original to have a Christmas Crocodile. Love it!!!

The card is covered with green gingham fabric and edge inked. The crocodile is cut in parts and sticked with dimensionals. Everything has been cut in SCAL (all the elements were welded to create the card base)

Eyes made with black beads and the scarf is made with white thin plush and red thread (for the fringe)

Left side view with the layers and the dimensionals (I have used two thickness, depending the area to be dimensioned).


And the right view with the letters. I have used a LD font called Dabble. Cut one by one , edge inked and embellished with snow writer (do not forget to heat t it to get the puff aspect)

LOL. TFL.

5 comments:

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

This is just amazing work. I love all the detail and hard work you put into it. Really like your blog too.

Louise said...

Such a cute card. Who makes the snow writer? Where do you get it?

Thanks,
Louise

cal8007 said...

I just love what you did with the green and red gingham. Just adorable!

TFS

Carmen

cal8007 said...

Lorena, I just found you and now I'm following you because I want to be the first to buy some cuts from you created by you BIL. I think he did "un trabajo fantástico" on the alligator.

Gracias por compartir,

Carmen Lucero
El Paso, TX
cal8007@aol.com

Just Plain Crafty by Steph said...

All I can is WOW!!! Your work is AMAZING!! I can't wait to buy some of your cut files! I would love to see your work in person!