Wednesday, December 23, 2009

CARRYING THE TREE PANEL CARD

JUST A SIMPLE CARD, MADE IN SCAL. MAYBE THE LAST ONE FOR THIS 2009. FRENZY DAYS!!! PREPARING THE PRESENTS, KIDS AT HOME (THAT´S CRAZY), AND ALL THE REST FOR CHRISTMAS EVE. SO FAR, I HAVE MISSING SOME PRESENTS FOR MY PARENTS (OUPS!! LAST MINUTE SHOPPING CAN DRIVE ME CRAZY). CUT FROM MYSCRAPCHICK..

LETTERS EMBELLISHED WITH SNOW WRITER

HERE YOU CAN SEE THE THREE PANELS WHERE YOU CAN WRITE, JOURNAL OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO IN THAT SPACE .

THE LETTERS ARE WELDED ON EACH PANEL AND CUT IN PINK CARDSTOCK, EMBELLISHED AND USE DIMENSIONALS TO STICK THEM. THE PANELS ARE ATTACHED ALL TOGETHER WITH A GREEN MINI BRAD.

I WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND MY BEST FOR 2010.
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR WITH MORE OF MY CREATIONS...... LOL
THKS FOR LOOKING !!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

omg! this is great! I just got the cricut paperdoll cartridge,so this will be great to try! Thanks for sharing!

Kim
http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com/

SusanBluerobot said...

WOW I love it it is fantastic

Monique said...

This is soooooo lovely !!! Wow !!!

Hugs Monique

BettyBee said...

Dear Lorena,
I have just found your blog, and LOVE your work! Your dimensional projects are just fantastic. As the Design Team Coordinator for Cuttlebug Challenge Blog, I would like for you to get in touch with me to discuss the possibility of you coming on as a Guest Designer!! Please contact me at BettyBeeDesigns@hotmail.com
Very sincerely,
BettyBee